Monday, April 29, 2013

Mud Dog

Last Saturday I ran in a race that I was totally unprepared for. I decided to run with my cousin Geneva in a mud run and I also decided that I didn't need to train for it.

Okay. I knew I needed to train but time completely escaped me!

Okay. I know that's not an excuse.

But It was still fun and I even ran it faster than I ran Run For Your Lives last October!

Looking fierce, muddy and FABULOUS!



 You always need a good after shot of the shoes.

WE RUN FOR BEER.

My own muddy dogs.

After being run through creeks (like 4 separate times!), over hay bales, through tunnels, through mud pits, over hurdles and walls and ladders of any kind imaginable, a rope climb that turned into a slide, a bungee maze, a water slide and leaping over fire....

I had to chaperone prom that night.

 Damn.

I clean up good.




No comments:

Post a Comment