Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All Caught Up

Hello W and OD Trail! Today was the first run back on the mainland. I almost missed it. The beach side walks got very crowded and it was hard to dodge all the tourists. So today Meghan and I attempted to get back into the swing of things. I powered through the first run interval and struggled through the second but was able to finish strong.

We ran far.
But that wasn't the best part.

The best part was being caught in an incredible rain storm. We had just finished our workout and when we turned around the sky seemed to split open above us. It was raining so hard at one point that I couldn't hardly see in front of myself. One thing I did learn, poor Dolce doesn't like rain.

It did eventually clear up for us though.

Today's Itinerary:
  • Run 10 minutes
  • Run 5 minutes
  • Run 10 minutes
  • Get caught in a torrential downpour





No comments:

Post a Comment