Sunday, June 17, 2012

Something Borrowed

BRACE YOURSELVES!!

I'm officially switching it up on you people. With the help of my super amazing running buddy we've decided to start up a new training program. Every Sunday at 6:30 in the morning, we'll be meeting up with some fellow crazy people. We're taking a Potomac River Running distance training program. So now instead of tracking how long we've run, we'll be tracking how far we've gone.

So today was the first training session and since I've joined in late in the game, I wasn't able to make today's group run. Instead I borrowed Dolce and we did the run on our own. We went 3 miles in 42 minutes. That's 3 minutes faster than my last 5K! Granted, a 5K is 3.1 miles but I figure since I got stuck at a stop light twice then in that time I would have covered that last tenth of a mile. One week until Naked Foot. Think I can get it done in 40 minutes?
So I attempted to take a good picture of Dolce... She had other plans. This is the best we could do and she sorta looks like she's going to eat my phone right out of my hands...

Heres some outtakes for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment