Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

An ode to my bed. (Complements of Bing Crosby)

Baby It's Cold Outside

I really can't stay
Baby it's cold outside
I gotta go run
Baby it's cold outside
This night has been
Been hoping that you'd stay
So very warm
I'll wrap you up, you're cold as ice
My buddies will start to worry
Beautiful what's your hurry?
My friends will leave with out me
Listen to the warm kitty's purr
So really I better change
Beautiful please don't hurry
Well maybe just a half hour more
Darling, put your shoes by the door

But Meghan might think
Baby it's bad out there
Say.. what was that dream? 
To much ice out there
I wish I knew how to wake up
Your eyes are feeling heavy now
I'll hide your hat so you won't leave
I ought to say no, no, no sir
Mind if I fluff the pillows?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
What's the sense of hurtin' my pride?
I really can't stay
Baby don't go out
(Both) Ahh but its cold outside!

It was a little chilly out there this morning! I fought the hard fight with the bed and I'm pleased to say I won! 6 miles 1:34:03. (Not the 13 as I had previously stated but I've decided its better to rest from now until race day which is now less than two weeks away.)

I hope you and yours had a very merry Christmas filled with lots of GU, trackers, shoes, clothes and what ever other gear Santa has decided to bring you!

No comments:

Post a Comment