Friday, December 14, 2012

Runner's Feet

One thing that I'm learning through all of this is that runners don't have cute feet.



Calluses. So many calluses... My poor dogs are all tore up from forming calluses and losing them during my break from activity and now reforming them. A pedicure may be in my near future.



Not to mention the fact that I think I have developed this. It's a very common runner's condition and I'm starting to feel it in my left heel. Not to worry though. It hasn't affected me during my runs. Yet... I am beginning to stay more on top of it though as I'm seeing that as much as I want to ignore it, it's not going away.

Also, Santa... if you're reading this I have one more major thing on my Christmas list... I hate to admit it... but I need new shoes...

I'm starting to roll my ankles inward when I run again which is what led to my major knee issues earlier in the summer. This is a sign that I'm loosing support in my shoe.

(I'm really starting to sound like I know what I'm doing when I hit that pavement.)

In other news: I ran 3 miles tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment