Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What?

I want you to read today's date.

I'll wait here.




Its December right? You sure? I just ran outside in a tank top. Its 68 degrees. Its December. What the hell mother nature?

That's my Christmas tree. I'm in the Christmas spirit. I want it to be cold out...


Okay, I'll step off my soap box now.

In other news, I ran two miles tonight. My time was pretty super, 30:16, even through some tough times. I was really torn on weather or not I should go run tonight. I got held up at the grocery store and was generally feeling lazy. But due to working late the rest of the week I wouldn't be able to make it up and Disney is in 36 days weather I feel like running that day or not.

So I manned up and went at it. Things were going swimmingly until the last half mile. At this point my stomach started making some grumbling sounds. Now I was smart and I didn't eat dinner or have a big cup of coffee before running so this seemed to really come out of no where. I started to wonder if I ran fast enough if I could make it back to the comforts of my own home. I decided I couldn't.

Let me tell you dear readers, I have never been so happy to have decided to run on the streets. I quickly ducked into McDonald's, did what I needed to, and continued running. I don't want to think about what the outcome could have been if I had run on the trail during an episode like that. Let's just hope Disney has port-a-potties along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment