Sunday, December 23, 2012

Company

Today I had a little company on the trail. I ran 6 miles with a friend that I met through the =PR= training program. Jackie was able to push me a little harder than I had been able to push myself for a long time. It helps a lot when you have someone to distract you along the way. After 6 Jackie ran up ahead of me to do a total of 9 and I ran past that to do a grand total of... *drum roll please*

11!

I ran 11 miles today! That's double digits! Huge milestone for me. After going home and pluging in my nike+ I realized I had set a few more records on top of that.

Today I ran my fastest 1K, 5K and 10K. I also clocked my farthest, longest, and most calories burned. Over all I'd say it was a pretty great run. 11 miles, 2:48:57, pace of 15:18.

Now on a scary note... I'm feeling a fair amount of pain in my hip... I'm really hoping Its just sore from all my epicness. If that's the case, 13 next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment