Friday, November 23, 2012

Frosted

Since my return to running the weather has turned much cooler. Wednesday, I finally got up out of bed early to go run. I step outside my door and I'm greeted by this:


It's cold outside.

But I'm proud of myself for going out there early and doing it. I ran 2 miles under my 16:00" mile goal pace. With the Thanksgiving holiday and all that I wasn't able to blog about it.

So today I went back out and ran 3 miles in 45:27. That's the furthest I've ran since my injury and I'm damn proud of it. It's not fast but at this point I'm just looking to gain back some of my distance endurance. I assume speed will come with that. So far my pace has improved drastically since my injury so I'd say I'm just about on track for Disney.

Do I still feel pain? Yes. Most of the time. But It's a much more manageable pain now and it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment