Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hitting the Streets

So I woke up once again and was planning on running. Once again, I went back to bed.

So tonight I was faced with a desision to make. I could either go run on the treadmill at my parents house, (which I hate) or go run in the dark on Main Street.

I ran on Main Street. I'm not sure if I ran 1.9 or 2 miles though... I'll have to double check it in my car tomorrow. Either way I did it in only 27:54.

Even though street running is better than treadmill running, it still doesn't beat the trail. To bad the trail isn't lit or else this wouldn't be an issue. Streets don't have mile markers and you have the added hazard of traffic.

Maybe next time I'll remember all of these minor issues of running at night and I'll actually get up off my rear end and run in the early morning daylight before work.

Next run's game plan: 3 miles
Weekend long run: 5 miles
10K goal December 8th.

BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment