Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let's Get Back Baby

Since I've stopped running its gotten awfully cold out. I woke up early fully intending on running on the trail.

Lemme tell you... Its cold out there. One look at the clock and another look at the grey day out side and my decision was made easy for me.

So I went right back to bed and ran on the treadmill at my parents house tonight. Much warmer. I don't have any cold weather gear yet. That's my excuse. Tonight I ran 1.8 miles in 30 minutes. I shaved about a minute off of my average pace from Sunday. If I can just keep that up for 13.1 miles with out curling up in pain then I'd be set.

Now, that's not to say I'm not pain free now. So far I haven't injured myself further and I promise you dear readers, I will stop if that happens. But at the moment I'm not feeling any worse so I may as well play through it.

Glow in the Dark 5K in DC on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment