Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tears

After 9 miles of epic on Sunday, I can't seem to walk straight. I've got some pretty intense pain on my right hip. My coach seems to think that maybe after a couple of months of left knee pain, my right side is sore from over compensating. The good news? My knee doesn't hurt.

So I tried running again on Tuesday, went a mile, lots of pain. Tried again today, even more pain. I thought I was at least able to walk with out a limp so I should try and run. Wrong. Two steps of running shot pain through my hip.

Then, on the defeated return home, I ran into my building's maintenance man. And what does he say? "What are you doing up this early limping around?" I guess I wasn't quite limp free yet...

So I wanted to let you know dear readers, do not mistake these tears for weakness. These tears are from anger and frustration. I have no idea what Sunday will bring but I hope it won't end this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment