Tuesday, August 7, 2012

You Know You Have A Great Running Buddy When...

You know you have a great running buddy when...

  • She lends you her spare water bottle when she can't go any further
  • When you think you can't, she says you can
  • She offers to drive you once a week to 6 am long runs
  • She gives you GU gels (and even takes your trash for you)
  • She's slightly faster than you and is humble about it
  • She knows when to push you and when to let you be
  • She makes sure you're awake before the sun is on weekends
  • One word: Accountability 
  • When you say, "I'm gunna walk up that hill." She says, "No you're not"

 
“Flatter me and I may not believe you, criticize and I may not like you, ignore me and I may not forgive you, but encourage me and I will not forget you.” -William Arthur Ward



Ran 4 miles. 53:59. Pace of 13:29. New PR. All thanks to my great running buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment