Saturday, May 12, 2012

Epic Fail

I am not proud of today. I'm not sure if it was because Megan dragged me out of bed at 7am or if it was the hills that I am totally unfamiliar with but I defiantly didn't do very well on this run. I decided to try something new and met Megan at her house so we could run around her neighborhood. I was afraid of these hills going in but I was cocky enough from my last run that I thought for sure I could do it. In the end Megan and Dolce kicked my ass. So here's a breakdown of today's run and we'll see exactly where I came up short.

Run 3 minutes, Walk 2 minutes
I did great here. Hell, according to nike+ this was the point in my run where I kept up the best pace.

Run 5 minutes, Walk 3 minutes
I started this 5 minutes off great. Then the hill came at the very end... So I wimped out about 20 seconds early and then felt really pissed at myself since I came so close to the 5 minute mark...

Run 5 minutes, Walk 2 minutes
I probably made it 3 or 4 minutes into this run when my breaths started feeling really painful. Maybe it was that other hill that I  managed to run up.

Run 3 minutes, Walk 2 minutes
This was just pitiful and I don't even want to discuss it further.

And to top it all off, I realized my knee started hurting on the way back.

There's always next run right? Everyone has their bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment