Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grey Sunday

Its very grey today.

Clean and fresh faced before! You don't want to see after....



But Megan, Dolce and I went out and rocked it anyways! We ended up going a bit over two miles. Different devices gave us different measurements but either way I know it was over two miles. I went out sporting new clothes from my Mama, which were very comfy by the way, and Dolce wore a new running trainer!

I'm not sure if it was the ominous clouds that kept people off the trail or if its just because its Sunday but we basically had the trail to ourselves and It was pretty nice. Even if there wasn't very many people out, I did see something that I may need to purchase in the near future.

A few weeks ago I visited the doctor for some severe knee pain. He thinks I was running wrong and I just needed to rest it. I didn't go out for two weeks after that and I haven't had any issues since then. It stays on the back of my mind and I worry about it returning. Today I saw a man running with some sort of support band that sat just under both of his knees. They were small and didn't seem to be as obtrusive as the big ace bandages I had been using. It looked similar this.

I also wanted to share a picture:


It was absolutely gorgeous. It wasn't too hot or humid out.

 I think she's asking mom, "Whens the next run?" Answer: Tuesday.
Over all, I'm tired but I'm not sore. I lived through it and I'm ready for the next one!


Dolce pulling us back home
Today's Itinerary:
  • Run 2 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Run 2 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Looks like a beautiful place to walk/run. It may seem silly to say, but remember to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the extra motivation! And it's not silly at all. If I wasn't having fun or seeing a change in my own endurance then I wouldn't keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete