Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who's Got That Funk?

I've got that funk. Ever since last Saturday I just haven't been able to get in the zone... I did however pass by a woman who smiled at me and said, "We're doing awesome!" She was pretty cool. But even after that I somehow managed to still fail...

Today's attempted itinerary:
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
  • Run 5 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Run 5 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
Made it through the first run awesomely. I even made it through the second run! After that I started to loose myself. It was a fairly crappy day at work and I get the feeling my mind was more there than it was on the trail. One week until a two week vacation and I'm crazy stressed about it! I'm really hoping that Saturday's run will get me out of this funk. The cheers and so many people counting on me will hopefully push me that much harder.

Megan ran her 5K today and did fabulously. I hope I can do half as awesome as she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment