Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rain? What Rain?


So all day I watched it pour and I was sure that we'd have to cancel our run. But we were lucky enough to have it all dry up just a couple hours before we met up! So Megan, Dolce and I dodged the puddles to complete a really killer run.

For the past few days I was looking at our next scheduled run and my stomach would turn a little... I'd look at it and say to myself, "This thing thinks I can run for 4 minutes straight?! Twice?!" And it turns out, I can! Now that's not to say that it wasn't incredibly difficult. And I'm sure if it weren't for having another person there then I would have wimped out way before hand.  I wanted to cry a little but I freaking did it!

Now here's the real question... Can I find the motivation to do it on my own Thursday? No one will be there to push me further. No one will be there to push me in Disney. I guess we'll find out.

Today's Itinerary:
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes
  • Run 4 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Run 4 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Run 3 minutes
  • Walk 2 minutes 
THEY WANT ME TO RUN HOW LONG NEXT TIME?! 5 MINUTES?... Can I do it without giving up to early? Guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment