Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preasure is On!

T-Minus 3 days until 5K race day. My sister and I have registered for a run called "Paws on the Pavement." All proceeds go to the Washington County Humane society in Maryland. If you feel like donating click the link and look for team "Wild Thang" That's us. We're wild. We're fierce. And fabulous. If you're interested in checking it out CLICK HERE!

On the other hand, as fabulously fierce as I am, I'm nervous. I think Megan set a good goal for her 5K this week. She says she just wants to finish and not be last. That sounds like a plan to me. She runs her race on Thursday so be sure to wish her luck! With all of our races and what-not, we haven't been able to get together this week.

Overall it wasn't a terrible run. I started out with a buddy who had to drop out before me. My knee was killing me by the end though. I ended up going 2.5 miles with an average of 17 minute mile. I walked a lot because of my knee but for some reason today I don't feel as guilty about it as I did failing Saturday's run. Probably because I went a hell of a lot further.

One more run until my race. 3.1 miles. Lets do this.

Also, I saw a bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment